Changing the soil indoor plants: rules and alternatives
Do you know that indoor plants can die only because of depleted soil? Of course, with a certain amount of luck, only the cessation of flowering or its complete absence awaits you. At first glance, the whole soil seems the same. In fact, each green inhabitant of the pot culture presents individual requirements for the mineral and biological composition of the substrate, with which the root system is associated. Let's figure out what to do to prevent the sad consequences of improper care of indoor plants and talk about replacing the soil.
Full or partial?
Complete soil replacement is a rather troublesome task. Especially if in your artificial ecosystem a huge number of all kinds of large-scale exotics grows. However, the larger the container, the less often it is necessary to change the substrate, since the green pet has more time to fully develop the soil. Therefore, first of all, we pay attention to plants in small pots. As for the overall inhabitants of the home greenhouse, here, as a preventive measure, we can limit ourselves to partial replacement of the soil.
Signs of the need for a complete replacement of the soil or transplant:
- the root system filled all the soil;
- depressed state of the plant;
- highly contaminated land with pests and / or diseases.
In other cases, partial soil replacement can fragmentarily solve the problem with a lack of minerals or soil buffering in the pot.
Signs of the need for partial soil replacement:
- all the giant inhabitants of your indoor greenhouse are potential candidates for topsoil renewal, which in exceptional cases is
- an alternative to a complete transplant;
- lack of transplant for 2-3 years;
- mold on the surface and other uncharacteristic soil changes associated with poor aeration;
- after treatment from diseases and / or pests - as a preventive measure;
exposure and root access to the surface of the soil.
Is it possible to avoid replacing the soil without consequences for the plant?
Yes, such a possibility actually exists - Reasil Soil Conditioner for restoring soil fertility. Thanks to this preparation, it is possible to quickly and quickly reanimate depleted soil, improve its structure, and therefore, reclamation. It is also indispensable during transplantation, since the main active ingredient of Reasil PU (soil conditioner) is natural humic acids, which stimulate an increase in plant survival.
What else is Reasil potter soil cultivator so good for?
- Nutrients are assimilated to a fuller extent, that is, the efficiency of fertilizers is significantly increased.
- Soil microorganisms actively multiply, since PU creates a favorable environment for their proliferation: the soil literally comes to life!
- Moisture is distributed evenly throughout the substrate, as a result, the soil does not sour and does not become moldy.
- The lack of synthetic components allows you to engage in indoor vegetable growing, as a result, fresh bio-green celery, parsley and basil - always at your table!
- Quickly restores humus and reanimates depleted soil.
- Eliminates soil acidity problems.
- It does not require preliminary preparation: it was discovered, measured, poured into a substrate - the whole method of use in three actions!
- Universal: suitable for indoor plants as well as for outdoor crops.
- Very economical: in the preparation of soil substrate - 4-5 g / 5 kg (l); during the year with regular use to avoid frequent transplants - 5-10 g / 5 kg (l).
Time is the most valuable resource, therefore any way to save and increase it automatically increases the reserve of your daily opportunities. Especially if you strive to be in time in this life much! Indoor plants are indispensable companions of comfort, which, with the participation of the Reasil soil conditioner, will require a minimum of attention, giving your esthetic appetite maximum gratitude for its flowering, fragrance and decorative qualities!